How it all began...
- July 21: Negotiations result in incorporation of the Tuxer Valley es zur entscheidenden Verhandlung, die mit der Eingemeindung der Fraktion Hintertux die Einheit des Tuxer Tales herstellen sollte.
- March 11: Tux grows to today's size of 112 km²
- Spring water source is retapped and a swimming pool is built. The first guesthouse und bathhouse were built in 1847.
- 9 houses including Kernhof.
- Construction of road to Hintertux
- Hintertux becomes an electorate precinct
- A small outdoor swimming pool and so-called „covered pool“ as precursor of an indoor pool.
- September 28: Inauguration of the school house
- June 15: Road to Hintertux is approved
- The first post depot is set up
- June 29: Scheduled public transport during the summer months in Hintertux
- Bau eines Gerätehauses
- Franz Pichlsberger sen. opens the first ski school
- Season post office in the summer owing to growing tourism.
- Mayrhofner born Franz Dengg purchases the „Alpenhof“
- Building of the Dr.Dollfuß memorial church begins
- Stage 1 of the Dr.Dollfuß memorial church building project is completed
- Winter: 225 guest beds
- October: demolition of the Dr. Dollfuß memorial church ordered by Gauleiter Hofer
- July 14: centennial celebrations of the thermal spa
- January 2: Establishment of ski lift company
- Summer: Construction of the first chair lift on wooden frame – near Haus Tirol – cost of a ticket Schilling 1,-
- January 19: Disaster winter – lift damaged, 6 stables and new apiary (Pichlsberger). Badhotel dining room and Haus Nenner damaged as well as storage magazine and ehemaliger Totenkasten vernichtet.
- The little „Maria Himmelfahrt“ church is built
- 221 guest beds
- Building of Bichlalm t-bar lift (remainded until 1984)
- A garage is contructed
- 43.105 overnight stays
- October 10: 17 residences and 94 inhabitants
- A t-bar lift down to the valley is built (Galtaple)
- 471 guest beds
- January 24: Franz Dengg, together with Hermann Wechselberger (Hohenhaus), Ludwig Klausner (Hesser), Hermann Tipotsch (Nenner) and ski instructor Franz Pichlsberger from Hintertux, the „Hintertuxer ski lift company limited.
- The Schraubenfall caves and waterfall are declared protected natural monuments.
- Council approves contruction of avalanche barriers to protect the thermal spa and presents project plans.
- Operation of the single chair lift up to the 'Sommerbergalm' begins, opening up the Tuxer-Joch and glacial ski areas.
- Construction of avalanche diversion dam
- Tuxbach bridge – negotiations with the TKW
- July 13: Teacher Hans Baschinger suffers a fatal accident; school closes
- May 12: 16 residences and 127 inhabitants
- Building of a full biological sewerage plant
- The Auenweg road is declared a municipal road.
- Lift pioneer Franz Dengg receives order of merit from the state of Tirol on request by the Tuxer council.
- 29 residences and 156 inhabitants
- Expansion of the „Auenweges“ road
- Independant, year round post office opens
- September: Gemäuer water spring is tapped and an elevated tank built – as well as new water pipes
- In conjunction with the Wildbach avalanche barrier contruction, proposal for a similar project for Schmittenberg is made.
- A danger zone plan is acknowledged by the council.
- Council commissions engineer architect Frey to survey space requirement and draw plans for new school house and garages.
- Schmittenberg avalanche barrier contruction begins
- Operation begins of artificial snowmaking system
- 207.034 overnight stays
- Operation of „Gletscherbus“ cable car begins. As of 1965, 22 lifts and cable cars, and 2 restaurants in Tuxerjoch and glacier ski areas.
- 23 residences – 215 inhabitants (census 1991), 1.138 guest beds (1995)
- 70 year celebrations – incorporation
- Building of the Gletscherbus 3: Tuxer Fernerhaus –Gefrorene Wand (3.250m)